add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › looking for a housemate/yorkie helper for reduced rent:) know anyone?

looking for a housemate/yorkie helper for reduced rent:) know anyone?

South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 18
$450 includes everything in exchange for puppy help:) (south san francisco)

JULY 1st

hi! i (SWF, 30) a offering reduced rent in exchange for someone to help me take care of my small dogs. walking a few times a week & extra snuggles when i travel. I just like the thought of another happy human being around.

** There is another female roommate, 32, cool, who shares this job with you.**

wood floors throughout, washer/dryer. your room has a closet and lots of natural light. there is PLENTY of parking...and its a must that you have a car because bart is 2 miles away. the house has lots of natural light as place too. cozy living room with communal cable/tv/dvd and the most comfy couches ever. resident bose sound dock for your ipod too:)
I pretty typically stock most cleaning supplies.

We have worked hard at keeping a peaceful home. There is a good vibe in the house, you'll like it here. it's cozy and charming, welcoming.

no cigarette smokers, please. I got reamed by my neighbor for my last roommate doing so all the time in front of the house (after she told me she wasnt a smoker).

we have friends over now and then, nothing big. there is a big yard in the back for laying in the sun or having a bbq in the outdoor eating area i just set up... you are welcome to have guests when you please as long as it isnt a big party. it's a safe, family neighborhood. pretty sure this is the only single person, no kid house for blocks!

we even have fruit trees in the yard (and a gardener!), which you are always welcome to! Pear, lemon, lime and avocado (is that a fruit?). Mmmm:) You can have apples too if you can reach over the fence well enough:). we have created a nice, happy space here. people always come over and say 'oh it's so cute in here!'. we try hard to maintain the zen in the house.

in your response please tell me a little about you. your age, your typical schedule and when you'd have time to walk the dogs, etc. what are you and your friends like...and when you wanna come see the space. I am pretty flexible to show the space. $500 deposit will hold the room. we have ample storage space if you need to bring things over early or, well, store stuff in general;) happy to answer any questions:)

come over for a coffee or tea... let's chat and see if we are a good house mate match!

(no other pets please)

thank you!!!