addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Python Meetup Message Board › Happy Hour Friday

Happy Hour Friday

Glen J.
user 8312881
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
If you remember my friend who sat to my right at our recent MeetUp (BayPIGgies), his company's having a happy hour this Friday and he has invited us. He really enjoyed coming to the meeting. He's also the one who is donating space to the Post PyCon Video talks coming up. (Oh, and he's a recruiter... How is it a programmer and a recruiter are actually friends?  Isn't that against the law or something...   Matt's a genuinely good guy who really does just enjoy the community. He just moved here a few months ago and is really liking the Silicon Valley life... It's a genuine invitation)

The happy hour is open (you don't need to be looking for a job). When Matt emailed me, he even said: "...[I hope they] realize that we're not going to pull any tricks like making them sign up with an email for a ping pong tournament or something like that."

So, come and join us for a drink or two. I'll be there. It'll be fun:
https://www.facebook.com/events/197497250374214/­

Cheers,

Glen
--
"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still."
--Henry David Thoreau