Southern Ridges has become a well liked hiking trail. Read all about it at the NParks website: www.nparks.gov.sg
Why do we like Southern Ridges so much? Let us count the ways:
1. Easy to get to
2. Most anyone can do it, although the first bit is uphill
3. The trail takes only about 1.5hrs
4. Lots of varied scenery
5. Ends at the lovely Hort (short for Horticulture) Park.
What to bring:
1. Friends and family members
2. Good shoes
3. Something in case of rain
4. A hat, etc. for protection from the sun
5. Lots of drinking water (there's also a water fountain along the way)
6. Some food, if you might get hungry.
Afterwards, if people are interested, we can walk or take a bus to Jalan Bukit Merah for lunch.