this Meetup is announced to the Group
I have finished developing a "Marketing by social networks" website. that is somehow facebook-like but for business. That is, the statuses, comments, likes, and sharing won't be about the users personal things. but it will be all about products and services from companies/restaurants/factories/the smallest shop in Singapore. the website has many features relating business and advertising. has special ideas to promote the customers business and advertise their products/services, these ideas won't be exposed for sure in here. but in short we have ideas attract people to keep following the companies/products/services they like with benefits to them in an exciting way which enables a product/service to be propagated across the social network of followers and geographical location. It is designed for small, medium and big business. so almost anyone wants to propagate any news about a product/service whatever it is and whatever simple it is, it will reach huge number of people. And people will make advantage by following/commenting/writing reviews/liking.. etc, in an exciting way looks like playing a game or contest.
Who am I?
I am software developer who come up with this idea and made the software, 30 years old with huge skills in different technologies, Male. Full of business ideas that need your experience in business and your capital to become true. do I have money? no.
How serious is the website?
It is a website that is starting small but well designed to be facebook size at the lowest costs and efforts. yes today individuals can compete with facebook size, by size here I mean speed and huge storage.
Who am I targeting?
facebook users, these guys and girls who like social networks. we will add to them those who like contests and making benefits. do you know these girls who always when they are having meal they take photos of the food and post it on her facebook? funny right? we will teach her that is it much better for her to promote a product she will get more benefits and fun with our ideas.
Singapore for now, but we will eat the whole world soon.
What I want?
Somebody like you if you are:
- Business minded totally willing to invest in web based business.
- Understand why web based business is great.
- Pragmatic, direct, can make the deal in 5 minutes.
- Not less than 25 years old. 25 is too young? well Zuckerberg is not 30 yet!
- Not the type of people who thinks that he is risking spending while the partner is not. if you want to think this way close the window.
- Big dreamer, and follow your dreams until the end.
- Not in a hurry to make money, nothing is easy.
- Direct and decides quickly, I say it again I know, I don't want this kind of people who is not sure if he wants or doesn't want, he can or can't, and waste my time thinking as if it is the end of life to take the decision.
- Honest Chinese, well, not Chinese in race. but Chinese in mind. if you wonder what is that "Honest Chinese" close this page.
- Love new ideas and don't afraid from them.
- Know that simple details can sometimes make big difference.
- Can eat dishes you don't know what ingredients they consist of and how they were cooked because you like the taste.
- Played roller coaster at Universal and think you still can do it again.
- Positive, confident, open minded.
- You like spicy food :D .. Oops .. what is this!? ok I am kidding. you can eat what you like :P.
How big is the capital you should have?
Nothing serious, don't laugh :/ .. less than 2000$ for the website launch. lol, yeah only that. facebook started with 1000$ if you don't know. it was a website showing two girls faces and users choose who is prettier -hence the name face book-. don't I have 2000$? I have, but expenses will expand as we grow. plus I need you for advertising and promoting the website to get famous. these expenses I know nothing about it. plus I can't afford to have a company in Singapore. I suppose you do.
What if you like it but don't have the capital for company?
contact me and lets see what can you do with me. but don't hate me if I quickly decide that you don't fit. at the end I am looking support here. not somebody to support.
How to contact me?
As this is a group meeting, and that I have left Singapore already to Malaysia. I can't attend meetings, so I hope you guys hold a meeting and discuss this business. or maybe you help me inform your members about it maybe one of them is interested.
Here is my email : [masked]
Please send me email telling me about you, don't just ask about details. and please bear with me If I try to pretend so strict and sent you a questionnaire :|.
Thank you all for reading.