REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Dating requires attracting, approaching, meeting, and interacting with new people. It requires getting to know them and letting them get to know you, and finding the things you both connect on. If you lack confidence, fear intimacy, or feel anxious around meeting new people, this basic requirement can feel like a mountain to climb. Perhaps, as a result, you avoid being social – while at the same time, yearn to have a meaningful relationship. Think about the following:
When faced with the prospect of meeting new people, do you:
• Tell yourself, either before, during, or after, a social situation things like: I don't fit in; I don't have anything interesting to say; I'm stupid/ugly/boring/a loser (etc.)
• Experience various physical symptoms including (but not limited to): Stomach discomfort; Muscle tension; Racing heart or Tightness in chest?
When in a social situation, do you:
• Only stay only a certain length of time?
• Set other conditions on attendance, such as staying close to a “safe” person?
• Frequently daydream or think about other things?
• Avoid eye contact?
If you find yourself saying “yes” to any of the above, then this webinar is for you.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
* the difference between introversion, shyness and social anxiety & where you fall on the sociability scale
* how being shy or socially anxious inhibits your happiness
* 8 tips to make a good impression
* 9 practices and exercises to do, to “condition” yourself into being more confident
* 10 ways to overcome shyness and anxiety at social gatherings
* a step-by-step dating process, designed specifically for those who are shy
DATE: Tuesday, April 1, 2014
TIME: 7 - 8:00pm ET
WHERE: https://dating-for-introverts.eventbrite.com * Register before March 18 @ 11:59pm for free access to this webinar; a small fee will apply thereafter.
This webinar is the fourth topic in my Empowered Dating Series held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm ET.
By attending this webinar, you may qualify for complimentary access to a new Empowered Dating & Relationships program I'm rolling out - as well as a no-cost, 30 minute strategy session with me. All of these programs are designed to help those who are seriously committed to loving their lives and attracting the love of their lives and who would like proven strategies, techniques and support to help them do so. Dating and relationships do not have to be a mystery!
As you participate in these webinars, and work closely with me as your Relationship Coach, you will increase your probability of being successful in relationships. If you make a commitment to doing the necessary work, my Empowered Dating & Relationships programs will empower you to make good relationship choices that will help you find and KEEP the relationship of your dreams. Until then, Do Epic Things in 2014!
Helping You Attract the Extraordinary
No Refunds will be offered for any paid registrations.