Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Single Parenting That Works Class offered

Single Parenting That Works Class offered

Carrie
user 9322904
Waunakee, WI
Post #: 4
My church is holding a class on Sunday evening for 6 weeks from 6 - 7:30pm if others are interested in attending. It is open to anyone, although it may be more beneficial to those that are newer to the role of single parent. There is no church affiliation in this video based class. I included the course description below. You can also find more information and directions on the website http://www.asburymadi...­

New Single Parenting Group and Class Being a single parent is one of the most difficult roles that any parent can have. The time constraints, temptations, financial hardships, and challenges facing single parent families today are intense and unrelenting. In this group, we will seek to help parents understand that they are not alone in the challenges they face. It is our goal that parents find the encouragement and practical tools they need for raising well-balanced healthy kids in an often off-balanced world. We will begin the group with a six-week study entitled: “Single Parenting that Works” by Dr. Kevin Leman. The group will meet weekly at Asbury Church, 6101 University Avenue, Madison, from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm on Sunday evening 1/24/10 – 2/28/10 with child care and activities provided for infants through high-school age kids. If you are a single parent or know of a single parent who would like to attend please join us.

Please send me a message if you are planning to attend so I can meet you there.
Carrie