Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Red Flags? What Red Flags?
|Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...||
Greetings, Savvy Singles,
We had another fabulous Meetup last night! Great turnout. New faces. Awesome sharing!
Here’s today’s updates ...
1. Next Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup is Wednesday January 26. Details ..
2. TOMORROW Single Event Lock and Key Party. Details ...
1. Next Meetup: RED FLAGS? WHAT RED FLAGS?
You've heard me talk about the "Red Flags," over and over again. But are you still missing out on understanding just what that commonly used expression means in the dating world?
Or - do you know exactly what the Red Flags are but you keep plunging headlong into a deadly dating minefield anyway?
Well, maybe it's time we do some super sleuthing into the real issue of...
1. Identifying Red Flag behaviors
2. Reading what those Red Flag behaviors really mean
3. Understanding why you sometimes ignore them when they're screaming at you to run, not walk, away from a not-so-healthy relationship, but you keep charging forth anyway!
Join us for our usual men-women experiences, struggles, and sharing as we all navigate the dating minefield on our search for great, healthy love!
Here’s the link to hold your spot and RSVP:
2. LOCK AND KEY PARTY IS TOMORROW - SAT. JAN. 15
My friend, Cheri Collins of Rocky Mountain Singles is putting on an awesome singles event TOMORROW night ... one of her amazing Lock and Key parties!
If you don’t know what to say when you want to approach someone you’re interested in, this event gives you an easy way out! In true Freudian fashion, each lady is given a lock and each gentleman is given a key. Work your way around the room trying to find person whose lock or key matches yours, talking with everyone without having to worry about how to approach them, because everyone has the same pickup line! When you find your match, turn in your lock or key and get a new one - you have the opportunity to make many matches in one night - you never know who might have the key to your heart!
This is fun, stress-free way to meet people, and easily one of our most popular events. Party starts at 6:30 p.m. Registration includes Lock & Key Party, prizes, and appetizers. A cash bar will be available. The male/female ratio will be monitored for this event.
Here's the link to sign up:
See you all soon!
Mary Jo Fay