align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Jennifer O.
DrJenn
Parker, CO
Hello Everyone!

I am still trying to pin down a location for our first meeting.

This weekend I found a lovely spot at the Barnes and Noble Book Store on Parker Rd and Arapahoe (south Aurora). It is large, has at least 7 soft comfy chairs in a big corner of the coffee shop (and lots of other tables and chairs). I think it will be perfect. I know that several of you are in Aurora- but I am uncertain if this location is too south for most of you?

Please let me know how you feel about this location.

Also please, provide me with a specific location where you live (or where you work if that is where you'd be coming from) Example: I-25 and Belleview or By the Cherry Creek mall. That way, if this location isn't great for folks- I can locate a more central one.

I would like to make this meeting accessible to as many folks as possible and need your input as to what is most convenient for you!

And I apologize for the run of emails- after we get started there shouldn't be a need for such frequent contact! :)

Thanks for your input! It will help make our meetings a success.
Jenn