Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Emotional Abuse or Am I Going Crazy?

Emotional Abuse or Am I Going Crazy?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Would you recognize emotional abuse?

Or Verbal Abuse?

Or manipulators who want to control you?

Do you feel the need to walk on eggshells around some folks, trying not to rock the boat?

Do you (or they) blame YOU for everything that goes wrong in life?

Can you NEVER do anything right in their eyes?

Most importantly, do you seem to keep attracting these people into your life, whether as an intimate partner, your boss, or your best pal?

Join us THIS WEDNESDAY night as I teach you the ins and outs of understanding these DIFFICULT, NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE, with my program entitled, "When Your Perfect Partner Goes Perfectly Wrong," at Denver's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup.

You don’t have to spend your life with these predators!

You CAN learn the Red Flags to be aware of to escape before it’s too late.

And if you are stuck with them (family members you can’t just leave, for example,) at least LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM!

And don’t forget - this is the one event where you can bring your married pals. After all, they need to learn how to protect themselves from these predators as well! So make it a girl’s night out and bring your pals with you to our usual singles group as you spend 2 hours that might save you years of pain and heartache!

For more info, and to hold your spot, go here and join the 42 people already signed up.

http://www.meetup.com...­

DON’T FORGET, WE ARE BACK AT THE BREK BREWERY (on Kalamath) FOR THIS EVENT!

As always, the meetup goes from 7 - 9, but folks start arriving for their libations and to mix and mingle around 6.

Questions? Comments? Get in touch with me.

See you Wed.

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691

OutoftheBoxxinc@aol.com