Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › 4 DAYS TIL NEXT MEETUP!

4 DAYS TIL NEXT MEETUP!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Howdy, Savvy Singles!
First of all, let me tell you that Meetup has had some technical issue on their end and you may not be able to sign in to the site. If that’s the case and you want to come on Tuesday, just drop in and we’ll make a place for you. I haven’t been able to access the site for the last 2 days until now, so if you don’t hear from me, it’s not for a lack of me trying!

DON’T FORGET TUESDAY NIGHT WHERE WE’LL TAKE ON THE EVER-INTRIGUING TOPIC OF...

GREAT SEXPECTATIONS!

So what exactly will we be talking about and how will it work?

At some point in the dating spectrum, intimacy usually becomes part of the relationship. And while it's supposed to be a fabulous part of any relationship, there is oftentimes much confusion about the hows, whys, wheres, and more.
Many of you have been coming (no pun intended!) to this group for a while now and you're at the point of being ready to ask those tough questions of the opposite sex. What do people really think about things like ...
Is it true that after 3 dates you should expect sex? (The Three Date Rule!)
What does it mean if someone is throwing themselves at you sexually on the first date?
If you're looking for more than a one night stand, what is the smart way to handle sexual timing?
What is it that guys wish gals would or wouldn't do?
What is it that gals wish of the guys?
What about exclusivity?
Let's get all this stuff you ever wanted to know out on the table once and for all! With this group being of mixed genders it's a fabulous venue for asking those awkward questions you haven't felt comfy asking your intimate partner, but you'd die to know the answer to!
This should be a great opportunity for sharing and learning more great tips to improve your dating, mating, and relating! And no one will put you on the spot to talk... Just come and listen and learn, if that's your style. Where else do you get a chance to get this kind of info straight from the horse's mouth? After all, no one I know learned this stuff in school and book learning ... well, that only goes just so far!
By the way - the last time I offered this topic it took 3 MEETUPS IN A ROW before everyone felt we covered all that needed to be covered! Let's see what you guys think!
BY THE WAY, THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS MY "INTIMACY COLLEGE" - Straight Talk From a Real Nurse About Better Intimacy, Desire, and Healthy Love
Those programs are single sex groups and a 3 hour intensive class on how to get better sex by learning more about the female body and female sexuality than you ever thought possible. With any luck, I'll hold the Intimacy College sometime this spring as well.

Here’s the link to learn more and to RSVP: http://www.meetup.com...­

Reminders:
Doors open at 5:30 so you can order your grub and drinks, then mix and mingle before the actually meeting that goes from 7 - 9. Cost is $10 for the Meetup. You will be able to sit with 3 different small groups of people so you'll have lots of opportunities to meet a variety of our cool singles! Lots of parking for a buck or free. Mercury Cafe doesn't take credit cards but they do have an ATM machine and I can take credit cards as well, now that I've figured out this cell phone/credit card app!
Questions? Comments? Get in touch with me!
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691