addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › A Word About Relating ...

A Word About Relating ...

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles,
Wow, did we have a Meetup last week or what?! Nearly 60 folks showed up for our usual mix and mingle plus relationship topic discussion, in addition to a free book, and incredible CAKE! The chemistry in that room was palpable! So many people stayed long after we finished at 9PM, just continuing the “connecting” they had started during the Meetup. If you were there, you know what I’m talking about! If you weren’t there, you missed a great one!

However, there are more opportunities on the horizon! This group has been going for over 7 years now, with several of those “connections” turning in to couples! (Yep - I’m even performing a marriage in May with one of my youngest Savvy Singles who joined this group originally several years ago when he was 29!)

So whether you’re just looking for a fun way to spend an evening, or if you join us to see if your Mr. or Ms. Right might find you there, please join us at the next Dating, Mating,and Relating Meetup on May 6. I’ve just posted the details but here’s the topic:

A Word About Relating, Now That You’ve Been Dating and Possibly Mating!

We spend so much time talking about GETTING A DATE, and very little on how to GROW that relationship into something more than just one or two dates.
Well not this time! We’re going to focus on how to build that great  “connecting” into a healthy, fulfilling relationship!

Whether you’re with or without a partner at the moment, you’ll learn much to help when your perfect partner shows up on the scene!

Here’s the link to learn more and to RSVP!
http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/­

By the way, for those of you who missed out on the cake last week, here’s a photo, then scroll down for the details ...

My latest book, Blatant Deception, was just selected as a finalist in the 2014 Beverly Hills Book Awards! Woo Hoo! Thanks for all who celebrated with me last week! And thanks to all of you who cheer-lead for me! You’re awesome cheerleaders!

By the way, I hope you like your free book, Get Out of Your Boxx! If so - feel free to post your review on Amazon for this book or any of the others. Oh yea - you can get the first 4 chapters of any of my books on Amazon free as well.

So - mark your calendar now for May 6! Hope to see you there!

Your fearless leader,

Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691