addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey Savvy Singles,
I suspect you're about ready to head out for the Holiday weekend, if you haven't already, so I just wanted to say one more thing before you do and the weekend rushes by and it's suddenly Tuesday night when the next Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup is happening ... and some of you are going to be sitting on your couch again watching re-runs of some cop show or another and wondering why you don't have some great mate in your arms instead.
And I hate to point it out, but many of you are men. And what I've learned is this:
SOME MEN ARE SO SILLY!
Every Meetup I see it over and over ... the men hold out to the last moment. And then, when I point out that the odds are in their favor - that there are tons of awesome, smart, attractive women attending, then they finally (at the very last moment, mind you) show up at the door and are so glad they did!
Yet every month it's the same thing. It's like pulling teeth with the guys. What's up with that? And when the guys who do come are ready to head home when the meetup's over, I see so many of them swapping phone numbers and grinning ear to ear because they met some awesome women who have come out to play!
And don't forget - EACH MONTH NEW PEOPLE KEEP JOINING OUR RANKS! (I'm guessing about 30- 40% of the group are new faces every time.) This, with a group that has been celebrating 7 years of helping relationships happen!
So, before you rush out for the weekend in the mountains or the lake or wherever you're off to, stop and take a sec to join the ALMOST 70 RSVP'D FOLKS who are planning on coming on Tuesday! Go here: http://www.meetup.com...­
And don't forget, that Tuesday's Meetup will feature DR. JENN, one of my favorite colleagues, who will help you LEARN THE 3 THINGS HOLDING YOU BACK FROM FINDING THE LOVE YOU SEEK!
Have a great weekend and we'll see you on TUESDAY! Doors open at the fabulous Mercury Cafe at 5:30 for Pre-Meetup Mix and Mingle. Official program goes from 7 - 9 PM. RSVP online by pay at the door. Tons of parking for free or $1.
Contact me if you need more info. Have a great weekend!
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691