Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › What's Your Intimacy IQ? ... and the Top Secret Men's Program returns!

What's Your Intimacy IQ? ... and the Top Secret Men's Program returns!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings daters,
And thanks to those of you who attended last night' s MeetUp. We had some good sharing, as always, and I introduced my new Signal 4 Singles program. (More on that in another email next week or so.)

Just to update you, next month's meeting will be Tuesday Oct. 7 and we'll discuss Intimacy Issues as it pertains to dating. With both sexes represented, it should be a great opportunity to get a lot of good questions asked and answered by opinions from both genders. I haven't posted the meeting specifics yet, but thought I'd give you a head's up for what should be a great opportunity for sharing and learning more great tips to improve your dating, mating, and relating!

Secondly, I am offering ONE FINAL FREE Top Secret Men's Program class on Tuesday Sept. 30 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM. Why am I offerering this program free again? (For the absolute last time!) Because I need to get an audio recording of it and as such, I need a "few good men" who want to learn the incredible ins and outs of the woman of the species ... sexually speaking.

Whether you guys know a lot or a little, you'll be amazed at what you learn in this very in-depth program designed to help you ramp your intimacy IQ up a notch and leave any woman you hook up with absolutely begging for more!

The men who attended my first session were astounded at what they didn't know they didn't know! And you will be too.

To reserve your spot, please call or drop me an email to hold your spot. Class is limited to the first 15 guys. Please plan to arrive no later than 6PM to order your food and drink for the evening as we absolutely don't want to be interrupted during the intense training!

What will you learn?
How to get more sex from your mate.
Secrets of female anatomy.
Understanding the female orgasm.
Myths and misunderstandings that may have limited your sexual fulfillment... or at least your gal's!
Why you should embrace the vibrator in sex play and not fear it.
And so much more!

If you have any male friends who might like to join us, please have them contact me as well. But again, I have only 15 spots, so don't delay. Call or email me soon!

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

My contact info follows!
Your fearless leader ...
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691
OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com (be sure to use two x's on boxx or you won't find me!)