Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Top Secret Men's Only Group is TUESDAY!

Top Secret Men's Only Group is TUESDAY!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Don't forget ... the Top Secret Men's Group is this Tuesday! Please email me or call me now if you wish to attend. Here are the details ...

TOP SECRET MENS ONLY SPECIAL CLASS!

As a registered nurse and author of "Please Dear, Not Tonight: The Truth About Women and Sex" I have discovered through my research on this book that many men are begging to better understand their women in the bedroom. As such, I’m putting together a “for men only” workshop that’s guaranteed to teach you things you absolutely never knew about women in the bedroom…

1.The top secret details of their anatomy
2.What they want that they won’t often tell you
3.Everything about the mysterious G spot
4.The many myths that are out there that are leading couples to sexual frustration and miscommunication.
5.And so much more!

Essentially, I use my nursing background and comfort with the human body
to teach things that few lay people are ever exposed to!

Before I take this class nationwide, I’m running a test class here in Denver for only 15 guys for those of you who might be interested in attending.

Date and location:
TUESDAY SEPT. 30, FROM 6 –9:30PM, Forest Room 5 Restaurant. (2532 15th St, Denver, CO)

If you’d like to participate in the TOP SECRET MEN’S ONLY CLASS, (or if you have further questions about it) drop me an email to register at OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com
(note 2 x’s on the word boxx or it will bounce back to you.)
Or call me at 303-841-7691.

This is a free workshop for a few men as my “beta group” before I launch this as a teleseminar and online workshop nationwide in the next few weeks. As an additional bonus, you will also receive a copy of my book, "Please Dear, Not Tonight: The Truth About Women and Sex" FREE as my thank you to you. The group will be limited to no more than 15 guys, so please RSVP ASAP to guarantee your spot! I only have a few spots left!

For more info on about me and my other programs, please visit www.PleaseDearNotTonight.com

Many thanks.
Mary Jo
303-841-7691