Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Dating Meetup Follow Up and Next Meeting Date!

Dating Meetup Follow Up and Next Meeting Date!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Wow!
GREAT stuff last night and a huge turnout!Biggest group ever! What a chatty bunch too. And I saw lots of "connecting" with everyone at the break and after. That's part of what it's all about, isn't it? Meeting new people in a safe environment at the same time we learn more cool stuff about dating, mating, and relating!

Thanks to all who came and shared with the group. For sometimes it's learning what the opposite sex has to say that can really lead to change in how all of us understand relationships. And sometimes it's just talking about those ghosts of dates past that can help you better see just what it is that you may be doing that gets you into trouble to begin with!

If you attended, please fill out the Meetup eval form that's probably in your spam folder. It's your feedback and great comments that encourage others to join us. (Which also means more possible daters you get to meet!) So please take 60 seconds to fill our your eval now so we can keep new blood returning to our meeting every month!

What's coming next? Well, based on the group's input, I will be checking in with my matchmaker friend about coming to our January meeting. Sheryl is amazing and was my guest last spring and brought out a huge turnout then too. So mark your calendars now for Tuesday, Jan 6 at Forest Room 5 for our next meetup to talk about what makes a good match to begin with.

For those of you who like to schedule things early, here are the upcoming dates for the next few months:

Jan 6 (Tues)
Feb 11 (Wed)
Mar 11 (Wed)
April 7 (Tues)
May 13 (Wed)

And don't forget to go to www.TheSignal4Singles.com and scroll all the way down to the bottom to get your freebies from me, including ...

1. The Inside Scoop on Intimacy (brief audio recording I did with a London radio show.)
2. Your free booklet, Navigating the Internet Dating Minefield. (Lots of good tips there.)

That's all for now ... just please fill out your eval form before you forget!

Happy and safe holidays to one and all! And I'll be a year older when we meet again:)

Your Fearless Leader
Mary Jo Fay
OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com
303-841-7691