addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Next Dating Meetup is FULL with a wait list!

Next Dating Meetup is FULL with a wait list!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Denver Daters -
Wow, once again we're already full for the Feb 11 Dater's Meetup, this one entitled, "Where On Earth is My Soulmate and Why Aren't They Showing Up?" with my guest speaker and colleague Jenn Oikle, PhD, an expert in the Law of Attraction and how it can help you find the mate you've been seeking.

Jenn will spend the first hour talking about this tricky topic, then we have our 15 minute break (to allow you all to mix and mingle and maybe find your soul mate!) then back for the ever popular "banter time" where we hear from both sides of the gender gap about how they feel about the topic.

And my! Don't we learn much from those lively banters?!

So, if you RSVP'd early and your plans have changed, please take a moment to stop by and update your RSVP so we can get those off the wait list who are dying to come.

I still haven't decided exactly how to handle this huge influx of folks but we can talk about it a bit at the next Meetup. Unfortunately, due to the size of our facility, we simply have to put a cap on it. I'm still thinking that maybe meeting twice per month will give us more opportunities to get together and maybe balance out the numbers a little at the same time. So bring your comments and we'll figure out a plan.

By the way, based on last month's feedback, the topic of the meeting after this one on Soulmates will be "Flirting, Flaunting, and Faking It!" Bet we sell that one out too:)

As always, drop me a line or give me a call should you have comments or questions.

Your fearless leader,
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691
OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com (Be sure to use 2 x's on boxx or you won't find me!)