addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Center for Inquiry San Francisco Message Board › skeptic dog and woman need a room to rent in SF fast.

skeptic dog and woman need a room to rent in SF fast.

sacha
user 14123769
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hello,

I attended TAM7 and TAM8, I've been to numerous skeptics in the pub gatherings, I have a "No Nonsense" skeptic group online, have been listening to the Skeptics' Guide to The Universe since the beginning, read SBM, Respectful Insolence, Pharangula and more...
I am skeptic through and through, a science-based, critical-thinking organism, no woo.

I'm also in a terrible bind.

Please have a look below at my Craigslist ad, copied and pasted below, and if you have a room for rent in San Francisco, know someone who is looking to rent out a room, or have any ideas, please let me know. Time is running out. It can be a temporary situation for a few months while I look for others to rent a house with, or even better, a long term situation. Thanks

Hello,

I am a quiet, respectful, mature (that does not mean ancient, it means past the party stage), vegetarian woman who keeps her home clean, and my dog is a quiet, full size, mixed breed, mature (13) pup who goes everywhere with me. We are looking for a nice place to call home.

We would like to rent a room in a house or townhouse or perhaps an inlaw with a full kitchen in the Richmond/Seacliff or Sunset/Parkside areas with access to a yard. We may be interested in another neighbourhood in the city, depending on the location and situation.

I cook a lot (happy to share) and other than the kitchen, when we (my dog and I) are home, we spend a good amount of our time in our room, or outside. We are sometimes quite social with housemates, and other times, we like our space.

The house need not be a vegetarian or vegan house, as long as the housemates keep the kitchen clean and are vegetarian-friendly, it will work out fine.

The room must get a good amount of natural light, and although I love all animals, we are not able to live with cats.

We live with two other dogs at this time, so another dog or two may be fine.

I drink a glass of wine occasionally. I'm not cigarette or 420 friendly in the house, but I don't care what you do outside of the house.

I'm straight but LGBT friendly and also more than happy to live with those from a place other than the US.

A mature (again, past the party stage), quiet (no need to be quiet every minute of the day), clean (at least in the bathroom and kitchen) , considerate (no room for compromise there) household is important.

* My dog and I are also looking for vegetarians or vegans who want to rent a house together. Our advert is here: http://sfbay.craigsli...­

cheers