Salt Lake City Law of Attraction Circle Message Board › Not even sure who organized the meeting?

Not even sure who organized the meeting?

Troy S.
user 10038174
Provo, UT
Hey everyone .... my name is Troy, listed as the organizer of this group.

I am not sure who "organized" or called for a meeting this last week, but it was not me.

I will look at who made the posts.

I have some awesome content and material that I would love to share and actually works. We also have some really talented members in our group that can share as well!

What I would suggest is to start by having a weekly phone meeting. By meeting weekly or bi-weekly via teleconference I believe we can accomplish more. The reason I suggest the phone is that I am not a big fan of "burning" lots of time traveling.

Please let me know what you think about phone meetings?

I feel terrible that there was a meeting and each of you who attended were disappointed.

LAW OF ATTRACTION RULE: Make up your mind that NOTHING is more important then how you feel right now!!!! NOW is the whole enchilada! You might as well start somewhere and it might as well be now!

Start by doing 1 of 3 things .... or all 3!

1) Breath Deeply - get lots of oxygen into your lungs!

2) Change your physiology - move your body, dance, turn on some music and move :-)

3) Change your focus - what are you thinking about that has you thinking and feeling the way you are? Think about what you are most grateful for. Think about who you love and who loves you.

Here is a bonus - Ask yourself better quality questions that will begin to take you where you want to go.

If your feedback is to start the weekly phone meetings then I will send out a survey because I want your feedback on what will provide you the most support.

Thank you and I am sorry that there was a meeting and it did not go well.

Troy Sinclaire