addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southbay Friends: Boardgames & More Message Board › Where to find info on tomorrow's Los Altos Games Day (and other groups)

Where to find info on tomorrow's Los Altos Games Day (and other groups)

A former member
Post #: 2
Someone (I think Andy) last night at Carrows asked me to post the name of the Yahoo Group for tomorrow's games day at the Los Altos Library. I offered to post it at our Yahoo Group instead, because I knew I wouldn't be stepping on any toes there. However, he wasn't on our Yahoo Group and asked me to post it here instead. Hope this is OK, if not then moderator please remove this message.

The Yahoo Group's name for Los Altos Library games days (and Mountain View Rec Center games nights) is: gamesday.

Other local boardgame Yahoo Groups:

dukefish
sb-boardgamers
SJBoardGamesClub
boardgameaddicts

The first 3 groups give location(s), date, and time on their public Yahoo Groups page which you can see without joining. However, they sometimes change dates and times in their messsages, which you can only see by joining. (For example, Dukefish has changed to 7pm, but their public page still says 8pm.)

The 4th group (our group) gives location, day, and time, but not Carrow's full address.

The 5th group doesn't show location, date, nor time until you join...then you have to scroll down the messages to find the current location. It's on the last Saturday of every month, in or near Redwood City.

None of the groups require RSVPs.

-Laura