Southbay Friends: Boardgames & More Message Board › Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

A former member
Hi folks! Due to the large number of recently scheduled events, I figured I would just send 1 e-mail summary of all of the new ones.

MAR 8 - Tomorrow is your last chance to sign up for the Sunday Uvas Canyon Hike. We have 8 already and it's gonna be awesome!!
Uvas Canyon Hike w/ Full, Flowing W…

MAR 14 - Meetha's Boardgames and Poker night. Please contact Meetha directly for more information as she schedules these separately.

MAR 18 - Another Frugal Goodies Vegetarian Cooking Class. This class is only $8, you meet many nice, fun people, and this week's theme is Polish vegetarian! yum This class isn't only for vegetarians as I LOVE pork ribs and burgers, but I always love to learn new ways to cook foods.

MAR 24 - Paul is hosting a Tantra Tuesday: Energetic Connection. This is "white tantra," so it is clothed and not sexual, but focuses on the connection itself. Read the description for the meetup for further information.

MAR 27 - Board Games Extravaganza!!! This is "the event" of the month! No one should miss it as Paul hosts the most amazing board games night this side of the Mississippi!!! (and probably the other side too)

APR 11 - Introduction to Geocaching. If you don't know what geocaching is, or are new to it, this event is for you! There are literally thousands of little "caches" hidden all over America, and can only be found with a GPS unit. This really is a fun sport that is quickly gaining in popularity.

APR 25 - Healthy Trails Hike at Calero County Park - Another fun hike in a park that most of you probably have never hiked in before. This event will be led by a docent.

Additional events will be announced individually as we want to be sure everyone has a chance to meet new people and old friends, doing something they really like.

If you have an idea on something we could host, please feel free to send me an e-mail at any time.