The Raleigh-Cary Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Great Event at Espiga Ecuadorian Food today (06-02-12)

Great Event at Espiga Ecuadorian Food today (06-02-12)

Only for your I.
user 12875566
Cary, NC
Hello everybody...

First, let me tell you that it was a pleasure to see and to meet a lot of people today in the meeting. 

It was great.  We had a lot of people that spoke incredible spanish, and another group that were learning.   Thank you for comming. 

Second, (for the advanced Spanish Speakers)
Yo quiero saber si para las personas que saben muy bien espanol, se quisieran reunir "mas a menudo".  Que tal si nos comenzamos a reunir cada semana o cada dos semanas, en vez de una sola vez al mes.   Hay reuniones muy buenas con Josh, William y Miguel.  Asi que no quisiera tener conflicto con algunas de las reuniones que ellos hacen.   Avisenme si quieren que haga una reunion como la de hoy todos los Sabados a las 12:00 en el restaurante la Espiga o en mi casa (Cary).  O si una vez al mes está bien. 

Thirth, (for any level of spanish)
I wanted to remind you about my teaching schedule, which is available online now at:
www.EcuadorCulturalExperience.com­

You can receive the classes one on one (in Cary) or through Skype(online).  You will receive the class, and you also will have your own notebook with topics and notes about the class.  Since it is online, you can see it at anytime, from anywhere.  Since you will be using a microphone, I will hear you very well, so you it doesn´t matter if you are a beginner or a fluent speaker. 

Bueno (Well)!

Muchas gracias nuevamente,

Belen
(bcosta)