DM Spanish Conversation Group Message Board › Hola Todos / Update

Hola Todos / Update

Ed Andrews
edandrews
Des Moines, IA
Hola todos,

We missed most of you at the Spanish Meetup at Barnes & Noble this past Tuesday. There were only a couple of us there but we enjoyed the conversation. Rhonda is having some difficulty with her pregnancy, and let me know she could not make it, so that left only myself and Jennifer. We wish Rhonda a speedy recuperation and delivery. And, we'd also LOVE to see some of the rest of you there too a bit more often, and any other friend that you choose to bring.

I'm not as far along with speaking Spanish as I'd like to be, but I can definitely see an improvement in my conversation -- not so much week to week, but when I review in 2 or 3 months increments I can really see progress! Imagine where we'll all be in 6 months.

Jennifer also came up with some good ideas about suplementing the conversation with other fun activites in Spanish. You'll see some of these in upcoming weeks. Cool!

Also, here's a favor I suggest. If you're attending, please RSVP at the http://spanish.meetup...­ m/52/events/ page. That way, we'll know that you're planning to come, and you can select the option to send you a reminder email. And, even if you're NOT going to attend, please also RSVP with a "not attending" indication. That let's us know that you're still invovled.

Finally, since we're a relatively new group, I really do appreciate everyone's help, participation and suggestions so far. Please keep 'em coming.

OK. That's enough of the English. Gracias todos.

Hasta martes!

Ed Andrews