addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Spanish Society Message Board › WHO WANTS TO EAT FOR FREE?

WHO WANTS TO EAT FOR FREE?

A former member
Post #: 20
I need some volunteers to try a new food that I'm trying to introduce to Washington State.

I need to find white people, young professionals, with or without kids, that have never heard about or tasted "Arepas nor Pupusas" (yes you can bring your well behaved kids to the test) smile

On Sunday, November 20th/2011, from 10:00am - 5:00pm I'm going to hold a Food Test Party for free you don't have to bring but an empty stomach and be willing to try this new food called Arepa. All I'm asking in exchange is that you fill a short survey after you're done eating. This is not going to be a "COSTCO toothpick taste" kind of deal, there is going to be plenty of food with different tasty and delicious flavors like you've never tried before (even some for the vegans). I have had some other American friends and acquaintances tried it before and a common comment I get from them is "This thing that you gave me is addictive"....and I think I should add to that comment....and it's also healthy, just the kind of healthy food you would want your kids to eat.

So, all that said, if that sounds interesting enough to you and you want a little bit more information or you want to sign up for the test, please contact me through this meet up and I'll give you all the details. I only have a few more spots open that I must fill, so hurry up and RSVP with the number of people that are coming with you. The results of this food survey is going to be used as support on my business plan.

Thanks for your kind cooperation and letting me use your taste buds smile

Sixto Alfredo smile