SV Startup Venture & Investor Network Message Board › Search of advisors and board member for FitMove project

Search of advisors and board member for FitMove project

Olivier L.
user 14183198
Reims, FR
Post #: 2
Hi,
I'm a french entrepreneur which created FitMove brand to help the persons to have a better lifestyle with sport coaching in remote services with mobile technologies (more detail on www.fitboard-player.com, www.fitboard.fr, www.facebook.com/fitmove ).

I prepare the migration of the project from France to California to develop it more quickly.

In a first step (during my prepare of supports to present the project to California business angels), I search advisors like entrepreneurs, fitness market actors (eg fitness manufacturer, fitness club CEO) and/or business angels profiles to help me to do the best choices to develop the US market.

And I search to create the FitMove board.

In a second step I will plan a travel in California to meet business angels and find financial partners to install the project (in Palo Alto ?) and complete the current team to continue the offers and solutions build.

Contact me if you have idea, contact or councils for me ;)