Startup Lancaster--Tech Founders Message Board › Monday's Meetup (12/10)

Monday's Meetup (12/10)

Fran
user 40653352
Hershey, PA
Hi Folks,

I volunteered to lead the upcoming meetup this Monday, 12/10.  Big shoes to fill, but think of me like the underdog, who no one believed in, but then finally is given a chance and leads Notre Dame to the win... yes, you just read that.

A couple things about Monday:

1. LOCATION: The kind people at MapQuest, especially Kumiko, have agreed to let us use their facility again.  So, we'll see you all at 6pm at 1090 N Charlotte St.

2. AGENDA: I'd like to do a "mini-mini-startup-weekend"-ty­pe event.  Basically, we'll take the first few minutes to allow anyone in the room to pitch his or her main issue/problem/heartache at the moment (in 1 minute or less) and then the rest of us will vote on which one(s) to use the remainder of the time to collaborate and help solve.  At the end of the night, the company(ies) will have a road map (see what I did there... we're at MapQuest...) of ideas/solutions/action-items which they can follow to get over the hump.

Other than that, we'll just have some good ole fashion catch-up as well.

See you Monday!

Fran

Leslyn K.
LeslynKantner
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 5
Hi Fran,

This sounds like a great idea BUT I have to say that I was hoping we were going to be able to use this meeting to get peer feedback from our pitch night! At least, that's what I would like!!

I'm sure it wouldn't take the entire meeting time so perhaps we could do both?

: )

Leslyn