20 available spots | FREE for Start Garden members | $25 for non-members
PLEASE REGISTER AT START GARDEN
Topic| Why selling can be your hardest step and what to do about it
Points that will be discussed:
· How to get the first sale and who that might be
· Testing your sales package
· Who is facilitating the purchase and who is deciding to buy
· Three key steps needed to sell anything to anyone
· Why the selling personality is different
· Turning “No” into “Know” and why “no” can be a good thing
Who should attend?
· Leadership from startup companies (especially if you have never had a fulltime sales job)
· Sales leaders from any size company (learn some new sales perspectives)
· Funding sources from VC’s to Angel groups
· Inventors that have never sold
· Anyone that gets hives when you think about cold calling.
Your Instructor| Mike Suman
Mike spent many years as a Group VP for $22 billion company and currently holds 51 Patents. He is Author of the Book "Should Your Idea Become a Business?” and hosts a weekly NPR talk show titled "Innovation Talk". Mike currently has ﬁve websites selling product as well as a furniture B2B business that just started exporting furniture from Michigan to Japan. He recently acquired a Major League Baseball license, now selling to all 30 teams as well as developed a nationwide distribution network. Mike is a volunteer to many Entrepreneurial Groups throughout West Michigan.