We walk, we talk and we have FUN!
Hiking is a great way to hang out. You can talk programming for a while, talk life for a while, and enjoy nature in between.
We'll walk leg 5.1 of Sörmlandsleden, 2 + 9,5 km, roughly 2–4 hours. There is a commuter train (pendeltåg) after this section.
As last time we'll walk leg 5.1 at a pace everyone's comfortable with, and those who are up for a challenge also walk leg 5.2 (another 15 km), at a brisk pace (< 3 hours). Leg 5.2 ends at where you can take the commuter train.
NOTE: If it rains a lot, we'll walk a shorter distance or cancel.
You might want to bring:
• Good hiking shoes, comfortable clothes that can get a little muddy and dirty.
• Blister bandages (skavsårsplåster) if you think you might need it.
• Water. Maybe 1.5–2 liters or so.
• Snacks while walking, something more substantial (like sandwiches) during breaks.
• Warm beverage and something to sit on when we eat.
• Extra sweater/jacket to wear during breaks. You cool off quickly.
• Commute card (SL-kort) or some other way to get home afterwards. We won't end up back at the starting point.
• A dog if you have one. Otherwise we will provide one (shared) :p
• Ett glatt humör.