addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Stockholm Hadoop User Group Message Board › Big Data Europe google group!

Big Data Europe google group!

Wouter de B.
user 37083742
Stockholm, SE
Hi all,
Last week I've visited 3 meetups in Europe and what I noticed is that a lot of knowledge about (big) data is spread out in Europe. In the US most of the things happen in silicon valley and a lot of companies are in the same street, so people there share a lot of ideas, knowledge and use cases. In Europe that's different so I've started a public google group where I would like people in Europe to discuss Big Data related topics.
The group can be found at­
Join if you're interested!
Take care,