addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi and hibachi meetup: ICHI-GO ICHI-E (East Providence), ***SUNDAY***, 11

Sushi and hibachi meetup: ICHI-GO ICHI-E (East Providence), ***SUNDAY***, 11/27, 1:15pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
Just when the Thanksgiving leftovers run out, join us for a Sunday afternoon event! This is a chance for all of you who cannot attend Thursday night events due to work or school conflicts to make a homecoming, and a chance for the rest of us to sit around an hibachi plate and watch somebody who knows how to cook with style.

I've pushed back the official time of the meetup by 15 minutes because the restaurant does not open until 1:00pm and I don't want people unnecessarily standing around in the cold. (The forecast for this Sunday afternoon is mostly cloudy with temperatures 55-60F.) Of course, your hosts will be there no later than 1:00pm, so feel free to arrive earlier if you like.

PLEASE RSVP for this event. It is unusually important for hibachi because I want to be able to give the restaurant a headcount estimate as accurate as possible so they can choose the table size correctly; if we get this wrong, we likely will have to split up at separate tables.

The restaurant has a full-service bar.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/40540812/­

When: Sunday, November 27, 2011 1:15 PM

Where: Ichi-go Ichi-e
5 Catamore Blvd
East Providence, RI 02914
401-435-8989

Directions:

From I-95 southbound: Take Exit 20, continue with directions from I-195 eastbound.

From I-95 northbound: Take Exit 19, continue with directions from I-195 eastbound.

From I-195 eastbound: Take Exit 8, on the ramp follow the fork toward Warren Ave (US-6) and Seekonk. Continue about 0.2 mi on US-6 (which will briefly become Highland Ave). Turn right onto Catamore Blvd. The restaurant is in the small plaza at the intersection of US-6 and Catamore Blvd.

RIPTA: The 34 line goes directly past the restaurant, approximately 30 minutes out of Kennedy Plaza. On Sunday, the 12:05pm departure arrives at 12:35pm.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.