FBCS <3 is hosting it's 2nd swap of the year! "The Spring Cleaning Swap" - join us as it's out with the old and in with the new! Let's refresh our spring/summer wardrobe! There will be music and light refreshments!
Item drop-off is between 3:00pm - 4:30pm
The swap starts at 5pm sharp! There will be music and light refreshments. Space is limited!
What To Bring Guidelines:
Please bring at least 10 items to swap, no more than 30 items. This is a one for one swap, meaning, how many you bring - is how many you take home!
• Clothing (mens + women + children) must be in new, like-new, or gently used condition. (Meaning, no holes, tears, or stains will be accepted.)
• We will accept current styles, vintage, and overall stylish clothing and accessories.
• Accessories (jewelry, belts, sunglasses, etc)!
• Beauty products (unopened), knick knacks (CDs, Books, Games, Etc)
• Bring items you would wear, but for some reason do not. We reserve the right to be selective. Clothing will be inspected!
• Please bring your own shopping bags. Bag must be medium sized. Shopping bags will be available for $1 each.
Please note swap tickets from the 1st event will not be honored!
Official Swap Rules
1. Be respectful. Everyone's style and taste is different!
2. Swappers are only allowed to hold 4 pieces at a time!
3. No shoving or pushing!
4. No food/drinks in the swapping area!
5. Have fun! :)
FBCS Members - $5 entry fee (online); $6 (at door)
Children - Free entry
If you are paying at the door - please contact organizer to be included to the list!
FBCS Non-Members - $7 (at the door)
Bringing no swap items - $10 (will receive 5 swap tickets)
If you wish to take more items, swap tickets will be available for purchase at $2 each!
14 Street Y (near Union Square) : 344 East 14th St (between 1st and 2nd Avenues) New York, NY 10003
How to get there?
By taking the L Train to First Avenue or the 4, 5, 6, Q, N, R, or W trains to Union Square, or the M14, M9, or M15 bus.
We're social! Use hashtag #POPUPSWAPSPRING and follow us on twitter @POPUPSWAP
For additional questions or concerns, please message organizer!