addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › Reading exchange?

Reading exchange?

Nancy M.
user 11932934
Hoboken, NJ
Post #: 1
Not sure where to post, so hopefully ok to post here. --i can't read for myself as i have a tendency to read too much into my own cards + cards i don't like, put back, -was wondering if anyone was interested in doing an e-mailed reading for a reading w/me or on phone? --in need of guidance (just divorced, and moved this yr, and now since one of my co-workers quit, i am stuck doing my job and his work, can't seem to focus on looking for a new job yet and also don't want to be here, (--already did a new job spell, not sure what results (heard/seen) meant).

cards--i do a energy reading--i use crystals (whichever ones guided to use) + work w/spirit guides, guardian angels and whomever else spirit wise i see around.

runes--i read runes by feeling design ~ symbol on stone and feeling energy w/in runes (i have a bag of rose quartz runes)

A former member
Post #: 15
Nancy,

If you can make our next Meetup on October 23rd we will be doing reading exchanges. Alternately, I offer email and phone or video (Skype) reads. Please PM if interested.

Gary Karp
Nancy M.
user 11932934
Hoboken, NJ
Post #: 2
Nancy,

If you can make our next Meetup on October 23rd we will be doing reading exchanges. Alternately, I offer email and phone or video (Skype) reads. Please PM if interested.

Gary Karp

--can't make event and responded already stating so. thanks. interested in an email reading exchange.