Why Going Mobile Matters
When: July 16, From 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Where: INC@8000 (8000 Walton Parkway New Albany, OH 43054) Price: Free
According to a Google survey in 2012, 75% of customers prefer a mobile friendly site. More importantly, 61% of customers who visit a mobile unfriendly site are likely to go to a competitor’s site (IAB).
With smartphones quickly taking over and technological innovations reconstructing the way we connect with one another, it has become crucial for websites to adapt to these changes. If you have the potential to convert visitors into customers just by having a mobile and tablet responsive site, why wouldn’t you?
WHO should attend:
Company representatives who are looking to invest in a mobile-friendly solution or would like to learn more about their existing mobile app/site.
WHAT you will learn:
- The differences between a mobile app, mobile site, and responsive design
- Comparable statistics between web and mobile sites
- Pros and cons of having and developing a mobile app/site
- Cost associated with development/maintenance
- Appropriate timelines
- Popular features and functionality
WHY you should attend:
- This event will help you decide whether or not a mobile app/site or a responsive design is right for your company, and which one will provide a positive return on investment.
- The donuts and coffee will be delicious.
As of 2013, most eCommerce purchases are made on an iPad. The key to surviving and excelling in any situation is to adapt. As consumers adapt to mobile devices, marketers and retailers must as well.
Register Now : http://www.buckeyeinteractive.com/events/688/why-going-mobile-matters/