DEC Presents: Endless Referrals: The Art & Science of Networking
Join us at the DEC on Thursday, September 11 from 9:30am - 10:30am.
Every person you know has strong influence with over 250 people. Add up the number of people who would attend your wedding or your funeral and multiply that number by 250. If just a fraction of this number are potential customers (or donors, employers, or hiring managers, etc) then that amounts to a steady stream of endless referrals! Even better news--you are connected to all of them one way or another through the people you know (and sometimes serve)
right now. To this end, you must become a master networker. This means taking these connections beyond the screens of facebook and LinkedIn and learning how to build relationships by delivering value up front. You must master the art of giving. Topics to be addressed:
• Learn how to build a pipeline of endless referrals (from the teachings of Bob Burg, author of The Go Giver)
• How givers get more
• The value that empathic listening plays in making a sincere emotional connection
• How to remember names and faces more effectively
• How to craft your 30-second commercial
• Making the most of networking events
This Presentation will provide:
1. An overview of specific steps to take--and attitudes to adopt--to become a master networker in your business.
2. What mistakes to avoid when connecting with others (and how to recover
when you make them)
3. The "secret sauce" when it comes to building relationships with people you've just met
4. How to set up a system through which endless referrals--when properly earned--will come your way seamlessly and routinely.
Presenter: Matt Byrne
Matt Byrne is President of MyHealthQuoter.com, a division of Spiralight Group, a health insurance brokerage specializing in affordable solutions for individuals, families and employer sponsored plans. Matt has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Boston University and holds a life and health insurance license. He serves on the board of Central Ohio Professional Education Council (COPEC) and the Foundation Board of Trustees for First Community Church. Matt can be reached at [masked] or http://www.myhealthquoter.com/.
The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, orLinkedIn.