Join us for an evening of fast-paced lightning presentations that explore the growing cybersecurity industry in Maryland. We're bringing together local experts from all corners of the field including universities, economic development organizations, startups, law firms established businesses and more to discuss how we grow Maryland's cybersecurity industry to create more jobs.
- Alex Koff, Partner, Whiteford Taylor Preston
- Scott Stefanoski, Howard Community College, Network Security Program
- Mike Brunner, Field Sales Manager, Patriot Tech
- James Foster, Co-founder, Riskive
- Alexandra Gold, Cyber Incubator Manager, bwtech@UMBC
- Peter Kilpe, Creative Director, CyberPoint International
- Gerald Caponera, General Manager of our Global Partnerships, CyberPoint International
- Zuly Gonzalez, Co-founder and COO, Light Point Security
- Ursula Powidzki, Business & Enterprise Development, Maryland Department of Business & Economic Development
- Dismas Locaria, Attorney, Government Contracts Group, Venable
Join us for light refreshments and an hour of interesting ideas and engaging conversation.