An afternoon of learning and exchange about innovative business trends happening in Baltimore focused on entrepreneurship and investment. Network with investors and hear from some of the region’s most successful entrepreneurs and technology thought leaders.
IMPORTANT: Please RSVP for this FREE event through TicketLeap at http://tb.ticketleap.com/state-of-startups/ (We'll use the TicketLeap registration list at the door and for nametags)
Speakers who will give their One Big Idea for entrepreneurship in the Baltimore region include:
• "Building space for innovation:" Jane Shaab, University of Maryland BioPark
• "edtech is a strength to build on:" Frank Bonsal III, investor
• "Why Baltimore?" Deborah Tillett, Emerging Technology Centers
• "A better city for entrepreneurs:" Bill Struever, Cross Street Partners
• "We need a bigger region:" Julie Lenzer Kirk, Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship
• Daniel Waldman, Evolve Communications
• "Think globally:" Neil Smullian, vice president at London & Partners
The day will wrap with a roundtable discussion including TK Kuegler of Wasabi Ventures, David Warnock of Camden Partners and Mike Brenner of Betamore.