Northwest Tennis Hiking and Exercise Group Message Board › Indoor tennis rules

Indoor tennis rules

Bob
user 14022086
Group Organizer
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 5
Because indoor tennis is limited to the number of people that can play we must have rules for attendance. So here they are:
1. If you sign up, you must show up, otherwise you cause a group to only play with 3 on court and deprive another person of playing
2. If you cancel please do it with at least a 24 hours notice so we can get a replacement.
3. If you are on the waiting list, we expect you to act as if you are a player and watch the list and show up if someone cancels and you are next.
4. If you sign up, you are expected to play for the entire 2 hours. Do not show up and then say that you can only play for an hour.
5. Please be on time. Be considerate of others who want to play the entire 2 hours.
6. You are expected to pay before you play.

I hope that these rules are clear and I look forward to any comments on them. Breaking of these rules will allow Rod or myself to make the decision to ask you not to sign up for indoor tennis. This will be an organizer decision made at the time. Remember that we are here for the fun that we get from playing tennis. But it takes the group to make it work. Bob