align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Hoover trip 8/20-21- lottery results

Hoover trip 8/20-21- lottery results

T.F.
user 10081680
Berkeley, CA
Hi everyone,

Thanks for signing up for this trip, there was a great response of 13 RSVPs. With room for five attendees (I make six) I have followed this group's custom and held a blind lottery to select the final group.

To confirm your spot, you MUST EMAIL ME BY MONDAY at 6:00 PM (to give time for those out of town this weekend to respond). If I don't hear from you by Monday I will take you off the list and move the next person up. For those of you who did not make the top 5 below, it is very common for people to drop off, stay tuned after Monday evening if you still want to come. I will start coordinating carpools (I plan on going up Friday night, leaving Berkeley around 7) once the group is confirmed.

While the mileage is not very high on this trip, there will be a stretch of cross country travel that I am not familiar with, it may be super easy, it may be a little hairy. Please keep this in mind while making your final decision to join the trip.

Here are the results:

1.Liz

2. Rachael

3. Silvia

4. Giulia

5. MJ

6. Vicki

7. Kelly

8. Seung

9. Mark Jhonsson

10. Swaminathan Sundaramurthy

11. Matthew