addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › brand new backpack for sale cheap!

brand new backpack for sale cheap!

A former member
Post #: 2
So I have a backpack that I am selling because I already have 2 others and I have never used this one (tags still on it) It fits me really well (I am 5'2'' and 120 lbs) - but can be adjusted to be a bit smaller or a decent amount bigger. Its really nice and all you would need for weekend backpacking trips.

Here's a link to it:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/313,82970_Lowe-Alpine-Daypack-Snow-Attack-35.html­

That is the lowest price I saw - originally $169 - it was a gift to me - asking $65 OBO. That's a pretty good deal!

Feel free to give it a try on and make me an offer. I want to get rid of it ASAP so it doesn't take up space in my closet anymore!

email me at cavilleri @ gmail.com if you are interested!