Find out why an investor friendly title company is a vitally important member of your team.
The legal transfer of title and the discovery of any and all liens against a property are just a few of the critcal issues your title company must take care of.
They can make the difference between being able to sleep at night and gnawing your finger nails to the bone!
Hello Fellow RING Members,
Our monthly meeting is coming up on the 2nd Tuesday of October!
That's going to be on October 8, 2013.
Our guest speaker this month is title attorney, Chad Reynolds of Legacy Title.
Chad has done hundreds of investor closings over the years and is a successful, experienced real estate investor himself.
Here are a few of the things he'll discuss:
- How to legally do back to back closings
- Does the Lender's Title Insurance Policy cover you, as the owner or seller?
- What happens if the title search discovers an uncancelled mortgage against the property?
- Are "subject-to" transactions legal in Louisiana?
- Are you protected if the title company makes a mistake in the chain of title or a lien goes unpaid?
- And a whole lot more...
So come on out to the next RING Meeting!
You'll get all this and more on the second Tuesday in October!
Bring all your questions and ask the epert real estate lawyer himself!
Here are the details...
Tuesday, October 8th at 6:30pm!
We'll be meeting at Burk Baker School of Real Estate on Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Burk Baker's School of Real Estate
2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70754
Tuesday, October 8th at 6:30 pm