add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Ratings & Surveys.

Ratings & Surveys.

Closed to new replies

A former member
So I just found out that made a change that pretty much screws things up as far as our attendance numbers go.

It used to be that if you RSVP'd yes to an event it counted you as having gone to the event. You may have noticed that it now show how many events you have attended under your profile in the Members list. Most of them are wrong. I liked the old system because it sort of let me see who was most active and who needed to be nudged via email. These numbers show up on the spreadsheets and on the stats board on Meetup that tells whose group is the most active.

Well they have changed where these numbers come from and I am not at all happy. The system now only gives you "credit" for going to an event and only shows your attendance on the overall group activity if you fill in the survey that arrives in your inbox after the event.

You know the one - it lets you rate the venue, group, and something else I can't remember right now. You see how often I fill them in, right? Apparently I have filled in 27 of them according to how many events I have attended...hmmm...a bit off!

So here is my plea to you - can you please take the 3 and a half seconds it takes to rate the group? I believe that you can just fill in the rating numbers and do not have to actually put any comments in it for it it count. Although I always encourage the positive comments! These do show up on our Welcome page for new and potential members to see. It is a nice way for the members to provide a bit of PR for us.

Anyway - I can't force you to do these - all I can do is say Pretty Please!!!!!!!!!

PS - Sorry if you are getting this in duplicate form because you belong to my other groups!!!