Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Hello my little doves...

Hello my little doves...

Jeff
user 4148700
Group Organizer
Biddeford, ME
Ah my ASSlets - how you have grown, spread your wings, multiplied in number, rebelled, persisted, organized yourselves, continued to 'meet up' in my absence, and one can only hope, continued to piss off those you work with, love, hold close and dear, and call family and friends. You certainly have flown into my ointment once or twice.

My absence has been a long one and for that I apologize. The story is rather complicated, prolonged, and unfortunate, and I have finally decided to knight Linda as an Organizer and Interim Chief ASS Designate. Will I be back? Will I meet up? It remains to be seen. I will continue to oversee from afar and fund your existence - for now. I am not even living close by you at the moment, but that is all that can be said about that right now.

The ASS Spirit is clearly broad and varied and this group is as diverse as your array of mottled, ruddy, flabby, and occasionally, tight ASS cheeks. But the organic growth and collective angry desire to gather in dark places is clear to me, and for that, you deserve someone better than me to lead you at the moment. Linda is clearly capable and more than interested. Treat her well, and when she annoys you, tell her so. For that is the yoke that rests around the neck of an ASS. To dish - and to receive.

What is it all about? What was it meant to be? Has it fulfilled my hopes or its own destiny? I remain quiet on these topics.

Your King has spoken.

Jeff