addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Theater Lovers Meetup Message Board › Theater Lover's Meetup - business

Theater Lover's Meetup - business

Scott F.
user 13415173
Seattle, WA
Hello fellow theater enthusiasts,

I've decided to mix things up a bit, so I've changed the requirement for scheduling a meetup.  Before anyone could "propose" a meetup and it then required 3 attendees to become official; I have removed the 3 attendees requirement, so now anyone can schedule an event.

Lately I've just been scheduling events I like at times that are convenient to me.  I'm hoping more people schedule more events (that they like and are convenient to them), allowing more options for all!  Use your power wisely :)

And another note, I have a 2fer1 coupon to Seattle Rep and a 50% off (up to 4 admissions) to ArtsWest.  They both expire Nov 1 and I won't be using them.  If you'd like to see Pullman Porter Blues or Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson respectively, let me know and I can give you the coupon.  Better yet, schedule a meetup!!!

Cheers,
Scott