The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Lobbying on Behalf of Louisiana Film & Music; Producers Need Updated Fil

Lobbying on Behalf of Louisiana Film & Music; Producers Need Updated Film & Music Directories

Susie L.
lasunshine
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 249
I am involved in assisting with update of Directories for Film and Music Industries in the State of Louisiana, so when Producers come into town, they will be able to have easy and convenient access to a updated and qualified work ready crew, vendor, and talent data base at the snap of their fingers.

Producers have been accessing the Directories and find many telephones, addresses, and emails are wrong or companies went out of business, moves, changes, etc., especially after hurricane. This is known to be very frustrating and extremely time consuming, when Producers and Employers need someone to work their production right away. We urge everyone who is involved in film and music to please update their entries in all film and music directories, especially on the lafilm.org website. Pleae put and update:

Name-Contact
Company, Business, Title, Position
Credits and Credentials
Address, Zipcode, Parish
Telephones
email
website
Position/Category: Director, Producer, AD, 2nd AD, 1st AD, Casting Director, Production Asst., Location, Principal Lead Actor, Extra, Type Musician, Wordprocess, Hair/Makeup, Prop, etc. to sort by Category.

Please delete if you went out of business, retired, moved, etc.

Therefore: I request that everyone involved in film & music industry either email me or post their complete updated information as I am starting to build this new database. My email lasunshinebr@yahoo.com, my hard address: P.O. Box 44324 Capitol, Baton Rouge, LA 70804-4324, or post or bring by your next meetup or group meeting, and/or do so at the lafilm.org website Directory: http://lafilm.org/lis...­

I want to invite associations, groups, such as Louisiana Songwriters, tipitinas, Film Commission, Music Commission, yahoo groups, all the film meetups, unions, film and music production indexes and directories to contact their members and update their information: Chair, Business Agents, Presidents all in charge to do same with their membership database, so when productions do come in they know where we are at at a snap!

Productions and Employers need this immediately so they can get the show on the road.

Appreciate.

Susie Labry
Louisiana Sunshine