addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › ★ PRACTICAL IMPROVISATION ★

★ PRACTICAL IMPROVISATION ★

Veleka G.
Actors,

In the next semester of The Actors Alliance, you can practice how to improv like a pro.  You can exhibit confidence when asked to improvise at auditions and bookings.  And you can become really good at this particular skill because improvisation is all about play, and we were born knowing how to play.

Play is essential for performers.  It fosters personal growth, connection, inspiration, and cooperation.  And it allows all of us to increase our capacity for the following:

• Spontaneity
• Collaboration
• Communication
• Confidence
• Self-Awareness

Give yourself the opportunity to play, be spontaneous, become self-aware, and transform with classes at The Actors Alliance.

Starting the week of February 18, join me on a journey to your playful self as I coach you toward the source of your own treasure house of creativity.  It's so much fun, and it's practical, too, since improvisation is a skill you must master to be a professional actor.

★ CLASS VENUES ★

• METAIRIE - Monday evenings - 7 p.m. to 10, starting February 18

• BATON ROUGE - Wednesday evenings - 7 p.m. to 10, starting February 20

• MANDEVILLE - Thursday evenings - 7 p.m. to 10, starting February 21

Tuition for each semester is $275 if a $50 deposit is paid in advance, or $300 at the door.  Emotionally and psychologically mature actors age 14 and up may enroll.

★ ABOUT VELEKA GRAY ★

Veleka Gray is a TV and film actress, director, screenwriter, casting director, and a master acting coach whose 25 years of coaching have helped transform the lives of thousands of people, both on- and off-screen.

★ COMMENDATIONS ★

"I just signed with the wonderful people of Heyman Talent today and wanted to thank you! Your guidance and support is one of the main reasons actors continue to pursue their dream. Your encouragement and genuine kindness make the entertainment industry (and world) a better place for us all."
~ ★ Sherrod Sisco Pair, Metairie, LA

"Thanks for all your hard work and teaching me so much and getting me into the entertainment industry and with the best super agent, Ms. Jessica O'Day!"
~ ★ Antonio Sabatini, Covington, LA

"Just a note to thank you for your coaching. After having to pass on two auditions previously, I have been cast in Treme and may have a recurring role (well, two episodes anyway). I used your character building before giving them what I came up with. At the callback, the director asked me to internalize it for a second take. Your advice of 'less is more' did the trick! Love ya!"
~ ★ John Joly, Baton Rouge, LA

"Monday night class took me by surprise. Great exercises. Thanks!"
~ ★ William Gil, Berwick, LA

"Thank you so much for these opportunities! Last night really helped me understand a bigger concept of being an actress, which is to just be ready for anything! :):)"
~ ★ Emily Nguyen, Baton Rouge, LA

"I have been offered the role of Voodoo Priestess in a Web series that is shooting its second season. I could NOT have done it without your wonderful training!!"
~ ★ Sabrita Gordon, Picayune, MS

"You are the most valuable resource in the region for aspiring film actors. (And you can quote me on that.)"
~ ★ Tony Fennelly, New Orleans, LA

★ RESOLUTIONS WITH RESULTS ★

Get results!  Join The Actors Alliance!

Call 504-812-3379 or e-mail TheActorsAlliance@gmail.com fo­r information on how you can get started today.

"Great acting is a science...
Learn how at The Actors Alliance"

http://TheActorsAllia...­