addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › ★ COMMENDATIONS FROM ACTORS ALLIANCE STUDENTS ★

★ COMMENDATIONS FROM ACTORS ALLIANCE STUDENTS ★

Veleka G.
"Ms. Veleka - not only the best acting coach in the world, the lady who is helping us to become members of the Screen Actors Guild!"
~ Sabrita Gordon, Picayune, MS

"Taking a class from you would be just as important to my son’s education as any one of his courses at LSU. Maybe even more important actually, even if he never acts. I use so many of the skills you've taught me over the years every day in my professional career. Things you just don’t learn in college."
~ Joe Giorlando, New Orleans

"Hey wonderful lady. Just wanted to let you know I booked an episode of Castle and am working for 3 days. Thank you for being a wonderful coach to me!!"
~ Brandon Morales, Los Angeles, CA

"I want to thank you for the opportunity you have given me as I have opened up to a whole new world and I am very excited!  Just after two days, too.  I thought I would be nervous when I was walking into class at first, but it has surprisingly become natural to be around all of you and to do the activities.  I'm craving to learn more and to be involved more."
~ John Parker, Denham Springs, LA

"I can't wait for class tomorrow night. <3"
~ Keota Picou, New Orleans, LA

"What I learned from Veleka has changed the way I handle every situation. I present a confident poised person and fear subsides. She has an amazing insight."
~ Kari Campbell, Newbern, TN

"I enjoyed the class last night immensely, and the information I received will definitely benefit me in my acting career."
~ Chuck Rooney, Ponchatoula, LA

"Thanks to you I am a more confident, headstrong, and determined actress. I am even more confident in everyday life :) Before I joined your class I thought this was such an impossible and silly dream to go for. You've made me feel like I can really do this. So ultimately, you've changed my life, for the better. There's nothing I can do to repay you for that."
~ Sarah Wilkinson, Biloxi, MS

"I just got finished with my first audition ever! I tried hard not to get nervous and I didn't! Just told myself that they want to buy me, and I threw everything I had the casting director. She gave me great feedback too! Thank you Veleka for teaching me to be excited about auditioning and everything else of course!"
~ Sheldon Maurer, Mandeville, LA

"You are the most valuable resource in the region for aspiring film actors. (And you can quote me on that.)"
~ Tony Fennelly, New Orleans, LA

And to see Student Commendations on video, look here...

http://www.youtube.co...­

Want to elevate your acting skills to a new, more powerful level?

Call 504-812-3379 or e-mail TheActorsAlliance@gmail.com to find out how to register.  Classes start next week.

"Great acting is a science...
Learn how at The Actors Alliance"

http://TheActorsAllia...­