addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Toronto Power Group Message Board › It's the story you tell yourself

It's the story you tell yourself

Calvin S.
calvins
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hey Toronto Power Group,

Tony Robbins has a great quote that says, "the only reason you don't have what you want in your life, is because of the STORY you keep telling yourself about why you can't have it".

Honestly, It's funny as a society, its generally ok to openly discuss our physical abundance, our social abundance, and our mental and emotional abundance but as soon as we shift gears and start talking about having more MONEY, WEALTH, and EXCESS...suddenly the room gets quiet!

So, If you've every heard yourself say:I don't make as much as I want or need

• I don't deserve more money
  • I don't come from the type of people who make that type of money
  • Rich people are different
  • Rich people are snobs
  • Money doesn't grow on trees
  • I don't want to kiss ass to get ahead
  • I'm doing alright
  • $ (pick an amount) feels like too much for someone like me

Then you need to come out on May 8th and change your story!!

If you're not making as much money as you deserve, most of the reason has to do with your beliefs about yourself and money...that were formed before you were 7 years old!

On May 8th, Hugh Comerford will be holding a mini Wealthy Mind Seminar to help you align your unconscious mind with your conscious money goals!  This is your opportunity to create an explosion in your finances.

To be a part of this event simply respond with your RSVP to this email at info@torontopowergroup.com[/url] or click this link: http://www.meetup.com/torontopowergroup/events/114017852/­

See ya on the 8th

Calvin
BTW stay tuned for more details on our Basket Brigade!!