addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Toronto Ruby Brigade Message Board › New Date for Let's Ask Sandi Metz :$

New Date for Let's Ask Sandi Metz :$

Leon L.
user 12679676
Toronto, ON
All y'all,

the other day I found out, to my chagrin, that March 18th, the date I'd set for the Sandi Metz event, is also a Rails Pub Night. Out of respect to the institution that is Toronto's original Rails drink up, and to avoid senselessly splitting our common audience I've decided to change the event date to March 12th.

Surely the 12th isn't workable for some of you, in which case I'm sorry. For what it's worth, I'm looking into making a recording of the event.. stay tuned.

The good news is we have a venue for the event. The fine folks at The Working Group have opened up their comfy, sprawling office to us for the night.

Lastly, it seems my original plan to have you submit questions was a tad over ambitious. There hasn't been much activity on that count. So let's keep it simple: forget submitting questions, but do try and give the book a read and some thought before coming. I'm hoping for an informed, wide open conversation with Sandi; the more familiar you are with the material the more interesting it will be for everyone involved.

See you very soon.