Triangle for Obama Meetup Group Message Board › If Obama "beleives in the spirit of the American people"...

If Obama "beleives in the spirit of the American people"...

A former member
Post #: 46
Why does he think the private sector is not fit to run the auto business, banking, healthcare, window manufacturing, new road construction, and all of the other things that his administration has taken from the private sector?
user 9328974
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
I believe he has done as little as he can to prevent the banking and auto industries from causing major damage to the country. I do not think he has taken these things from the private sector. Banking has always required regulation to prevent catastrophe. GM is about to buy its company back. The government has not taken over health care but has provided a framework in which professionals can do their job and people can get the health care they need when they need it. The government has been building roads a long time; I don't know what is meant by a takeover of new road construction. I know nothing about what has been done recently in regard to window manufacturing.