add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Triangle Red Sox Nation Message Board › Seanster's Special TRSN "Scout Seats" Package at the DBAP: Incredi

Seanster's Special TRSN "Scout Seats" Package at the DBAP: Incredible Value available on a first-come, first-served basis

Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2,234
Hey folks-

You are going to want to check THIS out:

- Holy crap, grab some of this like I did, while the gettin' is good... smile
- The Durham Bulls have extended an incredible offer my way
- I'm taking advantage of it, and you can as well
- This Special Package allows you to and a guest to attend in style
- Slow down and savor the very best the Ballpark has to offer
- Park close by and receive two gifts when you arrive at the Private MVP Club
- Enjoy an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet and Private Dining in Air-Conditioned Comfort
- Four Free Beer/Wine/Liquor Drinks or Sodas/Tea are included
- Scroll down to see photos of these "Scout Seats"
- Check out the view from directly behind Home Plate
- This Incredible, All-Inclusive Night at the Ballpark would normally cost you $120
- You and a Guest can live like a king at HALF that price

I’ve been working with the Durham Bulls to try and accommodate a local fan in our group with Special Needs. She uses a wheelchair, so she prefers to be stationed behind the protective screen. She’s now extremely excited to be able to attend some games and watch baseball from a spot directly behind home plate that will allow her to chart pitches and keep score.

In the process or working with the Bulls, they have learned a lot about me and they've learned a lot about our group. Apparently they like that they see.

The Bulls have now extended me a special offer that seems hard for a real baseball fan like me to resist, so I’m going to grab a few of these Packages for myself… and have been told I can offer this same deal to our group as well, on a first-come, first-served basis, for the next three weeks.

Here's the scoop:

You can get Two Incredible All-Inclusive Passes to the Durham Bulls Game of your choice, so that you could basically leave your wallet locked up in the car. You won't need to be spending any money once you're inside.

You won’t believe the value here… Want to impress a guest? Want to live like a king when you go to the ballpark?

Check this out:

Seanster's Special Triangle Red Sox Nation "Scout Seats" Package at the DBAP would Include:

- One Premium Parking Pass for the American Tobacco South Deck; This allows fans to simply walk Across the street to the Main Entrance to the Ballpark
(One at $4 = $4 value)

- Members-Only Access for you and a guest to the Glass-Walled MVP Club that sits at the top of the Main Stairwell on the DBAP's Main Concourse; The Air-Conditioned MVP Club provides all-inclusive Ballpark Amenities, and you and a guest will receive Two Free Bulls Souvenir Gift Items (Bulls Hats, Bulls Shirts, Bulls Bobbleheads, etc.) upon entry to the MVP Club
(Two at $10 each = $20 value)

- You and a guest can dine at your liesure, as the Private MVP Club is open an hour before gametime until the sixth inning. You'll get vouchers for Two All-You-Can-Eat Catered Buffets that include Entrées and Side Items, and even after you've left the MVP Club you can go back inside and get seconds (or thirds) if you'd like throughout the course of the game.
(Two at $15 each = $30 value)

- You and a guest also receive a total of Four Drink Vouchers that can be Redeemed at the MVP Club Bar for Pepsi Products, tea/lemonade, Beer, Wine or Liquor. Note that these can be distributed in any way among the two of you, so if one person is serving as a designated driver, the other person could have four beer/wine/liquor drinks. Vouchers can be redeemed for whichever four of your choices are the most expensive. (I would likely choose to redeem the Vouchers for four strong drinks and then pay for any sodas.)
(Four at $7 each = $28 value)

- Two "Scout Seats" in the last Row of Field Box Section 100. Wheelchair-Accessible Seats are Directly Behind Home Plate. Seats are in the shade for the start of all 5pm and 7pm Night Game. Seats are in the sun for large portions of most Day Games. Seats provide the ideal game view that Professional Baseball Scouts use to chart pitches. Radar Gun Not Provided (grin)
(Two at $20 Game Day Face Value = $40 value)

Here’s the Seating Map for the Durham Bulls Athletic Park. These seats are in the row of yellow seats at the rear of Section 100.

A view from the seats is available for your review at the end of this post.

So, that's

One $4 Parking Pass
Two $10 Cool Bull Gift Items
Two $15 All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet Vouchers for Three Hours/Six Innings
Four $7 Alcoholic Drinks (or Sodas/Teas if you prefer)
Two $20 Ideal Game Tickets right where the Pro Scouts sit

Total Ballpark Value:
$122.00, or $61.00 per person (but this is NOT your price)

Your cost for “Seanster’s Special TRSN Package at the DBAP” is as follows:

If you purchase just ONE Package from the list of available games below (in the next post)
your cost per Package would be $70.00, or $35.00 per person.

If you purchase TWO Packages from the list of available games below (in the next post)
your cost per Package drops to just $65.00, or $32.50 per person.

If you purchase THREE OR MORE Packages from the list of available games below (in the next post) your cost per Package drops to just $60.00, or $30.00 per person.

(Note that this is far less than the $40-$50 price we normally pay for our popular TRSN Picnic Parties in the PawSox Bullpen, AND it includes Free Parking, Premium Game Tickets, a Premium Buffet, the chance to get four of the beer/wine/liquor drinks of your choice, and two free Bulls Gifts.)

Take a look at the list of available games below (in the next post.)

So, Sox fans, are you interested in any of these for you or your business?

If so, email me at

Here are photos of the seats and the view you'll have.