I checked the average temperature for September 8th, and the temperature typically varies from 71°F to 86°F and is rarely below 62°F or above 95°F. Thought I'd better post that information as TODAY in August, it's pretty darn hot, and there is no way I would dare post an outdoor picnic.
Let's plan positively for September and Welcome the cooler temps by having a picnic and Jam under the trees at the Stone Tables at White Rock Lake.
We are returning to The Stone Tables at White Rock Lake. The site has three grills, a covered pavilion, plenty of seating, and nearby bathrooms.
• Folding chair - (To create a jam circle)
• Music stand
• Close Pins or Clips for your music (in case there is a slight breeze)
• Your own drinks - (sorry no alcoholic drinks are allowed in the park)
• Jam Book - Free download in the Files Section
• A side dish or dessert to share
11:00am - 12:30pm - Socializing and Eating
12:30pm - 2:00pm - Picnic Jam Session
Mark & Kathy will provide Brisket(cooked by Gina Volpe) and buns. If you will bring side items and desserts.
Please advise what you will be bringing when you RSVP. Don't be concerned about the size of your dish - most people just take a little of each.
New comers and guests are WELCOME!!! So, bring um!
See you at the lake!